|The Client Conservation Model (CCM) is a self-improving mechanism that enables organisations not only to define their conservation strategies, but also to make valuable changes. Making use of the CCM has direct cost saving benefits that produce rapid Return on Investment (ROI).
Our specialists have an excellent track record of providing business solutions to leading organisations within the medical insurance, retail banking, life assurance and short-term insurance industries both locally and internationally. They use advanced analytical models to interpret data to guide your organisation towards achieving that significant strategic differentiation.
Strategic benefits of using the CCM include:
- Understanding patterns, trends and relationships of data that can lead to greater insights and that will give your organisation that competitive edge.
- Devising comprehensive business solutions to integrate in the day to day operations of your organisation.
- Predicting client behaviour and business prospects accurately.
- Putting timely incentives and interventions in place, aimed at preventing clients from churning.
- Ensuring continuous, correct alignment between customers needs and your product offering.
For more information:
Client conservation management strategies
client retention stategies